Favourites of the month : January 2015

It's the time for monthly favorites, I hope I can keep it up till the end of the year. This month I discovered some new products as well as some oldies. I'm very into lip products this month, so you may notice a number of lip products in this post.



1. Kose Infinity Refining Massage Cream - thick and creamy, it actually keep my skin very plump but not greasy. Definitely a must use after a deep cleansing session. I use it once or twice per week, depends how regular I am on the deep cleansing routine.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask - smells like a combination between cinnamon and pumpkin. It feels tingling on the skin which for me I think it is working in removing those dead skin cells, keeping my face soft and smooth. It does has some particles to polish and refine the skin texture. I don't put on my face for too long as my skin is more prone to sensitive side at this moment. Please always follow up with a hydrating mask/ sheet mask after use which will actually double up the whole home skin therapy effects.
3. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB - simple and easy, I can leave the house without any foundation or face powder if I'm in a rush.
4. Za Perfect Fit Concealer #02 - blend nicely into the skin, keeping those zits and dark circles away
5. Mentholatum Q10 lip gel - non sticky lip gel, I use this in night time, it helps to keep my skin soft and flakes free.
6. Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss #Berry Allure, #Pink Pop - OMG, this is the highlight of this month. I am so freaking in love with these 2 lip glosses from the pigmentation, texture and quality, AMAZING. I'm not a lip gloss person when it need to be wore to work. Most lip glosses tend to be very sticky and wear off very easily, this one is vice versa. I tried the previous formula and found it was quite drying and emphasized my lip lines. Since it is in new packaging, I decided to give it a try again, and WOW. The new formula is great, it doesn't make my lips peel and it doesn't sink into my lip lines. Highly recommend to give this a try.
7. Eco Tools small Kabuki brush - soft and precise.
8. Benefit BeneTint - Perfect when I'm in a rush, last for few hours and it can be used as cheek stain or lip stain, fuss free and small enough to carry around.
9. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo # Brunette, Dark brown - I love Anastasia brow products, they are so amazing. The brow powder actually creates a very nice and natural eye brows. It comes with 2 shades, so you can create a nice dimension. Best use with angled brush because I prefer brows with some arch rather than the thick korean brow which is very famous now, but I'm just not ready to jump into the bandwagon.
10. Physicians Formula Mineral Face Powder #Translucent - oil free, fuss free, non clog pores.

Happy reading and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks