Most Frequently Used Products At The Moment


Oh dear, I've been using these everyday, if not, every other day. Some are samples and my recent purchase (March purchase). So let's see what makes they so special and able to conquer part of my heart.

I have 3 face powder & 3 lip products and few skincare items to share

- Kose Supreme Sekkisei Supreme Powder Foundation #OC 410
Medium to almost full coverage. I should be a shade lighter but #OC405 was probably discontinued, so the SA recommend me to get this shade. It is slightly darker but not too obvious.However, it does oxidized after 4-5hours. It applies like a dream, smooth and non cakey.

- Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Compact #O20
Sheer coverage. I love this one so much. The shade match almost perfectly with my skin. It leaves a beautiful sheen after application. Skin looks so nice and flawless with a hint of glow. I don't even have to put on highlighter. Now, I see why my mom has been a loyal Shiseido fans for almost 30years. Love it!

- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder  #001 Translucent
Affordable drugstore pressed powder. Perfect for touch up. Most important is wallet friendly for beginners and students. I noticed it has a soft powder scent and the imprint is just lovely.

- Clinique Chubby Stick baby tint #02 Coming Up Rosy
One reason I got this is because its lovely color. Pretty, soft and feminine. In terms of moisturizing, I think it is just normal, nothing too outstanding nor wow me. The only issue I have is the weird scent, not sure if all the Clinique Chubby Stick has this kind of weird scent.

- IOPE Water Fit lipstick #44 Forever Pink

Still remember the K-drama ~My Love From the Star 来自星星的你? This is one of the lipstick that been used by Jun Ji-Hyun. A lovely friend helped me got this, actually she is the one who recommend this shade to me. At first I was really skeptical because of the bright colour, but it turn out to be sheer yet buildable. For a natural look, I dabbed it onto the lips. I am and it will probably take me a long, long time to jump into the neon, bright lipstick bandwagon. Nice colour and worth to give it a try

- Baby Sebamed Lipbalm
Life savor in the office.

- Kose Sekkisei Toner
semi milky toner, very watery but cooling. It makes the skin feel so nice and soothing. I even use this as a quick face mask. Soak few cotton pads with the toner, and put onto face. If I'm not mistaken the formula remain the same after 30 years since it launched.

- Kose Infinity Pure Advance Serum I

A gel moisturizer, control the oil nicely but doesn't gives the super matte look. I like how it leaves and stay on my skin, totally non sticky and no issue with balling problem. Sometimes when you use gel moisturizer, you'll noticed those weird eraser dust like things appear on skin. I have 1 full size in my skincare storage box. Haha!

- Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream
This is actually a sample given by the SA. Tiny amount last a long time. This seems to be the new no.1 products on Kiehl's Malaysia rack. I like how it smell, really soothing, the jasmine scent isn't too strong, it just add a perfect hint of scent to the whole product. I actually find it is quite hydrating but non oily. I glides on like a dream, almost like a butter been spread nicely onto a piece of bread. Gosh... my illustration is really funny. Oopss... I wake up with soft, dewy skin the next morning. Sometimes, I will reduce some of the amount and drops 1-2 drops of Kiehl's Mid Night Recovery oil, warm it with the cream between my palms and gently massage on my skin. It feels so luxurious and relax.

- Kose Sekkisei Sun Protect Essence Gel SPF50, PA++++
I think besides than my regular use sunscreen (cream texture) which I love, this is another sunscreen that reserve a sit in my sunscreen list. It is gel texture, non sticky, non oily and it actually didn't have much colour, so don't expect it will cover/brighten the skin. What I like about it is not only texture, the moisturizing effects that leaves on my face is truly wonderful. It hydrates it and tame those dry flakes, oh yes, I put on some face powder after that and my skin still looks nice and hydrates. No sign of dry flakes been detected. And I don't need to worry about white cast that makes my face, neck, hands look so much different from one another.

That's all for this time, how about you? Any products that you've been using almost every single day like I do? Share it, I would love to know about them...



1 comment:

  1. I almost, almost bought the highly coveted YSL lipstick, said to be used by Jun Ji Hyun in the drama (although I've never watched it but screencap of her makeup is enough to persuade me). The IOPE lipstick looks beautiful! I would like to get one in the future, just to try the formula out.

    Been meaning to get the Rimmel powder since ages. Ugh, oxidized face products are the worst. Oompa loompa alert.

    By the way, please feel free to visit my blog as well. Would appreciate it ^_^
    ashchroniclesletsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks