Favourties of The Month: January'16



Wow, I can't believe that January is almost end. The whole month just flew by like that but I'm glad to tell that the entire month was a fruitful one. As usual the beginning of the year is busy because every company is rushing on their account side, doing lots of documentation works, cash flow and stock forecast....phew!

My favourites for this month consists some skincare, an eye palette, shower gel and the long lost (I thought I've lost it during last year spring cleaning). My hubby said, I'm too good in hiding stuffs @.@|||

Lush Showe Gel -- Hot Toddy
This stuff smell so good! It  has the combination of Christmasy spices which I actually only use it during my night time shower. It has a very warm, cozy, cuddling scent that makes me want to jump into my bed after the hot shower. Great for cold weather...

Origins Ginzing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser
This comes in my Sephora order early this month. It smells like oranges. I've heard people raving about it for a long time but just never thought to give it a try. Well, it is a translucent gel with tiny little beads which meant for a gentle exfoliation. Actually the beads are very gentle and the gel actually lathers quite well. I use this in the morning and just like its name ... REFRESHING! 

Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream
I have difficulties searching a good eye cream, most of the eye cream is either too rich or too light. Plus, some eye cream just rolled into eraser dust and mess up during concealing under eye circles. I'm quite surprise that this eye cream has been working very well on me. At least it hydrates for not oily, and I do not have any issue with messy eraser dust on my skin. It looks like shimmery cream in the little jar but glides on like a dream. It is almost fragrance free and leaves a mild tingling feeling around my eye area. I think it has some firming effects too.  Because it is a shimmery cream, it helps to brighten up the eye area. Not to worry because the shimmer is too fine to be detected.

Olay Total Effects 7inOne Advanced daily moisturizer with cooling essence

Night time moisturizer. Olay is a drugstore brand that creates good quality of skincare in a very affordable price. It soothes my flakes in just few days. I have AHA peeled this month and blah... my skin just can't take it, my whole chin flakes till my hubby thought it was my saliva that dried up. So, after I cleanse my skin, I apply this as my night cream, the next morning, my skin becomes soothed and no more flakiness.

Kose Infinity Deep Moisture Concentrate
This is a semi gel like serum, because of the thick consistency I prefer to use this during night time. It helps a lot on my drier skin.


Bath & Body Works 3wick Candle -- Lemon Verbena
*shouder shrugs* I have no idea where I've kept this but I'm glad I found it. I always have a soft spot for lemon. It smells so refreshing and clean. Even my hubby can't stop light up the candle!


Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette

OMG! this is such an amazing palette. It actually released last year but after reading good reviews from bloggers I decided to own it. Whether is from packaging towards the texture, pigmentation it definitely worth an A. It is very versatile because most of the colors are very wearable. The darker matte colors can be used as eyeliner whereas shades like African voilet and bamboo are good to be used as its own. I'm so in love with this palette!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks