My Current Glowing Kit


I've received lots and lots of compliments from friends and people I've met on having glowing skin, well I think mainly because of the blushes and face products I've been using religiously these months.
I wouldn't go into too much details on the products but something that has a pinkish sheen such as the Ambient Lighting blushes and powder work really well to enhance your complexion. For lazy days, I will use only the Cellnique sunscreen which I think is amazing. It pumps out as a white pinkish cream but it gives the skin these very nice, glowing and dewy finish. For better coverage I will opt for the BRTC BB cream which has a really lovely jasmine scent. Honestly, it works better than its version of cc cream which feels heavier and ashy look. It is light because I only use tiny pea size for my entire face. Either with or without powder, it still gives my skin a really lovely finished. 

For hotter days, I will use my kabuki brush and swipe on some Rimmel powder for a cleaner, fresher look without looking too powdery as if I just done baking cakes. The Shiseido powder is great too as it is very  light but leaves the skin really smooth but not too matte. Of course, not to forgot the brows, sparse brows will make you look tired. Recently I've been trying the Esperique Precious brow pencils, I think it works really well and my brows look good and very natural.

Of course, I don't use my Hourglass every single day as I'm enjoying trying different brands of blushes and blushes I've mentioned are the ones that I got compliments every single times. MAC blushes are nice especially the ones with satin finish. It leaves a really nice sheen on the cheek as it got mixed with your face oil as time passes by. Benefit Dandelion is lovely too and if you're a beginner with blushes, trust me, you'll never go too abroad with color like this. Also, these shades lean towards warmer shades which suits my yellow undertone very well.

One more thing, my belly is getting bigger and bigger each day, I sometimes feel really tired to put on too much makeup by sitting in front of my mirror putting this and that. So, anything that makes me looks good within 5mins are good to go. Besides, I don't put on eyes shadows, eye liner and mascara too, because for me it is way too troublesome. I would rather get myself more rest than waking up early, waking like a zombie in toilet.

Glowing Kit list as below:
1. Rimmel Stay Matte # translucent
2. Shiseido Sheer & Profect Compact #O20
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder #Mood Light
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette #Luminious Flush, #Incandescent Electra, #Mood Exposure
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush # Diffused Heat
6. Esperique Precious Automatic Brow Pencil #BR300
7. Cellnique Total DayTime Protection SPF30, 50ml
8. BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream SPF 30, 35g
9. MAC Powder Blush # Peaches & Cream (Satin)
10. MAC Powder Blush # Cheeky Burger (Satin)
11. Benefit Powder Box # Dandelion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks