Lunch Ideas for Gestational Diabetes

 Here are some lunch ideas for gestational diabetes. I'm not a good cook but these food are just really easy to prepare and the ingredients are easy to find too. I'm not going to share the recipe because these food were prepared by a very good friend of mine.
I told my gym coach that I have gestational diabetes, and I told her what I want to eat, so she helped me made lunch plan for 2weeks now. I'm very thankful to have such a wonderful and helpful friend. She is the cook behind these yummy lunches. I'm the pregosaurous that eat them ... haha



-stir fry macaroni with mushrooms
- mushroom soup with wholegrain garlic bread
- grill chicken thigh
- vege skewer (aubergine, pumpkin, capsicum)














- chia seed pudding with soy milk (add gelatin to solidify) and nata de coco
- cashew nuts with pumpkin seeds
- corns and carrot














 -wholemeal long bread with olives, vege, mayonnaise and tumeric chicken (add on any vege you like)
- stir fry spinach 
- grill salmon
- brown rice
- steam broccoli and carrot
- sweet sour tomatoes, corn, carrot and tofu



 - wholemeal bread with eggs, mayonnaise, coral lettuce, turmeric chicken, tomatoes and olives
- wholegrain garlic bread with thick mushroom soup
- chia pudding with soy milk
- corns and carrot

- tuna tortilla wrap
- baked potatoes
- apple and carrot coleslaw
- strawberry and banana smoothie
 yummy grill chicken ! finger licking good...
even my baby feel very happy after I had my lunch!
Desserts
- strawberry yogurt
- oat, banana and cranberry energy balls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks