Review: Kiehl's Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment

Hi everyone. Since the weather and the air aren't in the best condition my skin tends to break out like crazy!
Months ago, I bought some skincare from Kiehl's and I thought most of the products works pretty good for my skin. But currently my favourite acne treatment is this baby!


Whenever I'm stress or not enough rest or doesn't practice the proper night time cleansing routine, the evil acne is one step closer. I know cleansing is very important, but sometime workload and working hours really drench my energy. I believe clog pores and PMS are the major cause for my acne.

Previously, this item is not in my Kiehl's purchasing list. It was recommended by the senior SA. She mentioned how great this product works and will not trigger redness/burn/sensitive on skin. Okay, so I decided to give it a try.

Here's some products details.







First of all, I have to mention that it comes in 30ml packaging. I'm hoping Kiehl's will come out with LE bigger packaging like its other moisturizer. Personally, 30ml can last 2months or more or my face. Sometimes I will use it all over my face or only emphasize on the pimples.

It costs RM115 which I think is pretty standard. I'm no longer love or crazy with fancy packaging these days. The product comes in tube form, very simple packaging yet practical. Plus, after finish the whole thing, you can keep it and join the Kiehl's Malaysia recycle project. Upon 10 full size empty container (Kiehl's product) you can exchange the Kiehl's lipbalm.

I enjoy the runny liquid texture. I use it day and night but sometimes only use on night time depends on my skin condition. Since the active ingredients salicylic acid might dries out the skin, I only need small amount for entire face and emphasize on the S.O.S area. So far, I've yet to have any dries spots after using it. I like how it works. It kills the acne but doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't dries and flakes my skin. This is very important, else you will not able to apply any makeup/ face powder. Going out with a bare face and lots of acne dots is not cute at all!

Besides helping in killing the acne, it helps the skin to recover from red/darker acne marks and skin healing too. I always use it after toner and followed with moisturizer. I enjoy using this very much and can't even imagine how my face looks without it. It is completely oil free, fragrance free, paraben free, no mineral.
Upon application, its runny texture allows it to blend and absorb easily into the skin. It smells okay sort of a clean scent, not sting or what so ever.

I find that using acne product such as clindamycin is effective but long term of antibiotics usage is still not recommended. I only use when I need whereas other time, I'm really rely on this item. So far, it works better and beyond my impression.

I highly recommend this for people who suffer acne breakouts. If your condition are very serious, still please visit a dermatologist. Anyway, this is just my review based on my personal experience after using it for nearly 2months.

I hope, Kiehl's Malaysia will launch a online purchase and deliver to consumer because seriously Kiehl's outlet are majorly in PJ, KL,Penang. Whoever live in other states have difficulties in getting the skincare products just like me.

Thanks for reading. 
Have a nice weekends

7 comments:

  1. The most troubling aspect of acne is that even after the over-sized pimples on your skin shrink down to size, you might be left with annoying bright red scarring. These scars can remain on your skin for quite a long time unless you have an effective treatment system to aid in fading the scars away. This means you need to purchase the best skin care acne treatment.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very found to use skin care products.Surely gonna try this.Thank you for posting Face lift florida


    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea for ! Acne Scar Treatments Acne Scar Treatments .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very much interesting. Thanks for sharing this useful information for Acne treatment Acne Vulgaris Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, You provide awesome information about your knowledge regarding skin care problems...

    ACNE Treatment in Chandigarh

    Beauty Treatment in Chandigarh

    Laser Hair Removal in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here: link Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. : Acne Treatment Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks