I Love Stay Healthy

Yippie yippie yay yay~~~ haha
Hey guys, weekend is here again. I would like to share with you all on my current staple for weekends when I'm on my off day.

I've signed up for Yoga for beginner class. I love it and gosh the stretching part is hilarious since most of the participant are old folks and you know you have to be flexible in order to do more advance posture. Hubby bought me the yoga mat and also Basic Yoga for Dummies so that I would able to practice at home in the morning before I leave for work.

When I attended my 1st and 2nd class, it was so .... Muscle aching! I've so far attended 5 class and happy to tell things work very well.


Other than exercise, I love yogurt as my dessert. Normally I will buy some plain yogurt and mix it with papaya just like a substitute for mayonise. Combo papaya+yogurt taste heavenly. Yummy!



Lastly, a red rose from hubby for me.
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks