Review: Kose Pure Advance Oil Cleansing Gel

Last month I tried out my newly bough cleansing gel from Kose. I used to remove my makeup with the Shu Uemura cleansing oil but then I decided to give this a tried.



I'm using this every night to remove my impurities and makeup after the hectic working hours. I think it works well, removes my makeup and eyeliner nicely without being too harsh to my drier skin.
I would say it is efficient enough for a not so heavy makeup user. I don't consider myself a heavy makeup user although I tend to buy way more than I need and I should.

My everyday makeup only consist of face powder/ sunblock + bbcream, concealer, eye brow pencil/powder, lipstick and a blusher, so I don't find it is too hard or too stubborn to be removed.
I find it removes gently and thoroughly without making my face feel tight and tug. It keeps my skin feels soft and supple which is the one thing I really enjoy and love. It does has a nice calming scent which doesn't linger too long after use, totally no issue with the scent part.

It comes in a light lilac,pink squeeze tube, easy to dispense. Normally I tend to squeeze out more due to the soft tube packaging but I don't consider I'm wasting my product. I will massage between my palm, sort of warm up the cleansing oil, then massage onto the skin. The gel will slowly turn into oil and remove all those dirt from my face, very easy and fuss free. Then, add some water and continue to massage into a milky like consistency, rinse off. Done! Sometimes, when I put on a heavy cat eye, I will use cleansing wipes to remove everything after the cleansing oil was completely melted and dissolved all the makeup. Still, it feels clean and fresh.

On traveler's side, I love this because totally no worry of oil spills everywhere inside my luggage. It will not leak unless it isn't close properly. I will definitely bring this whenever I travel whether on vacation, to work or back to my parents' house.

Overall, I give this a yes and will repurchase whenever I run out. The price range is almost the same like the Shu oil just that this one is more travel friendly and more gentle on my current dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks