- 1 banana ( ripen will be better flavour)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup of oat ( grind with food processer until fine and powder texture)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- milk (full cream/ low fat)
- a handful of blueberries
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of creamy peanut butter (I'm using Peter Pan brand)
- drizzle with honey
** I don't use vanilla essence, I want it more natural, please feel free to add in if needed. **
1. Mashed the banana, then heat it in microwave with 1/4 milk for 20-30 secs.
2. Heat up sauce pan, add some olive oil
3. Pour a desire amount of pancake mix with shapes you fancy
4. Turn both side until fully cooked
5. Serve & garnish
6. Snap picture and eat it.
** Tip: banana smells better after been baked. Please feel free to adjust the amount of oat into the batter till desire consistency **
Have fun trying the recipe!