Without further delay, here's my take for the Cellnique Travel Kit. It retails for RM179. I got it for free since I signed up for facial package. The travel kit comes in 2 variation : normal skin and acne skin.
Since my skin has been acting like a bad, bad boy, the beautician recommended me to have the normal skin instead of the acne skin travel kit. I'm loving the kit so far. I have to say that I've become a Cellnique lover and skincare maniac. Skincare will always be my first priority just like shopping for groceries....
The items are in deluxe sample size which I believe can last up to 1-3 weeks usage depends on the volume of each items.
Below are the travel kits products list:
- light scented gel that foams up
- leave skin squeaky clean
- gentle on my combination skin
Vital Repair Serum
- yeast extraction, promotes skin renewal
- rich enough for my combination skin
- use every other night or 3 times a week
Total Day Time Protection SPF30
- light and non oily
- provides a matte canvas for base makeup
- looks nice on its own
- non clog pores
Advance Bio-Renewal Masque
- 2 in 1 scrub and mask
- provides a smoother and softer skin
- drags out impurities from pores
- brightens and promotes skin healing and scar healing
As for acne skin travel kit, I'm not able to review it as I've not try it.
Overall, I think this is such a great travel kit. The packaging of each item is sturdy enough to prevent any leakage during travelling. I love the simple traveling pouch, huge and spacious. I highly recommend to try out the mask and cleanser.
Have a great day!