Review: Anastasia Brow Wiz # Brunette

Talking about brows, I think other than obediently putting on sunscreen before I leave the house, brows is probably the second thing I must get it done before I heading out.

I've always wanted to try the famous Anastasia Brow Wiz, everyone seems to enjoy and talking great things about it, oh dear, how can I miss it !




Using it for almost a month on everyday basis, I've to say I'm in love with it. Whenever I picked up a brow pencil I will make sure it attached with a brush, so that I will not have to bring another brush for my brows.
The packaging is classy and chic, very light weight and easy to carry around.
The brow crayon is slightly thinner than what I expect it to be, but nonetheless, I'm really happy with my purchase. I've dark and almost black hair color, so getting shade in brunette is almost and close to perfect match. 
It is really easy to use, I believe it will be as easy as ABC for a beginner. Since the crayon itself is quite thin, it is easy to control the strokes and the shapes you want to fill in the brows. It is easy to draw onto the skin as well, not streaky or too soft/too creamy, especially when I wanted to have a thinner brows with higher arch.  After that, just use the attached brush, brush trough the brows, viola! I'm done!

Sorry for my oily face, the photo was taken at the end of the day after almost 13-14hours working hours. I find it looks natural and long lasting.

In case you are on budget, I highly recommend to try the Za brow pencil which is way more affordable.

My brow wiz is almost finish soon, repurchase seems to be a must for me now.



Price: USD 21
Volume: 0.003oz
Color range: 9shades, very good and easy to choose for a perfect match

Overall I give this a thumbs up. Price and quality is equivalent. It is so convenient and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks