Review: Korres Lip Butter # Pomegranate

Hello, I'm back with a short review. Well, I bought this tiny jar last month and I thought it is time to share my thoughts about it.





It has 6 colors to choose from, starting from clear sheen towards deep/darker red but all are very sheer yet buildable, depends on individual needs. For me, I like it to be sheer or semi opaque.


Price: USD 12
Volume: 6g


I got mine in shade pomegranate (sheer coral) which I think is pretty neutral and natural, perfect for every day use. Good thing is it compliments nicely with my skin tone so I will not have to use lipstick or lipgloss every day. You know I do have days which I just don't really feel like putting on lip color.

First of all, I'm enjoying the color, texture, light scent very much. However, since I've a picky and untamed lips, not all lip products work for me. Even thought it is a lip butter, I find it dries out my lips quite easily and I can't just use this alone without putting on a layer of clear lipbalm on top or underneath it. It does last about 4hours on me and I started to notice peeling and cracking on my lips. Application goes on like a dream and create a really nice sheen. I'm just adore with the outcome, despite the lip peeling part.
Another issue is it comes in pot, easy to carry around but it is not so hygienic to dip my fingers in. I don't consider it is a good way nor a convenient way for touch up. At the end, I still need to have a wet tissue with me to clean my fingers.

Overall, I consider it as an affordable products but the formulation is a bit disappointing. I was hoping it to be more  moisturizing. As for the packaging part and finger dipping issues, I'm still willing to tolerate with it, after all, it isn't a big deal if I have wet tissue with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks