I'm Hooked - Kiehl's

I guess, I'm hooked. I've been using Kiehl's skincare awhile now, I think they works what it claimed and most importantly it doesn't give me skin rashes/ allergic.
Last month, I invested  on some new products to try out after trying the samples and also to repurchase some of my skin's necessities - kill acne!

I've some points to claim for RM100 voucher, and I think I'm sort of out of control. I admit I'm such a skincare maniac and I ended up with all these things, including some deluxe samples and a travel friendly toiletry bag.


What I got?

  • Ultra facial cleanser which has been working well for my combination skin.
  • Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque to drag out all the impurities from my pores, keeping'em tight and small. I noticed it smooths my skin too.
  • Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin Clearing Treatment, backups just in case I run out my current one
  • Blue Herbal Moisturizer (new item to try, hopefully it will work for me)
  • Micro Blur Skin Perfector (new item to try, how I wish those pores can be gone, oh!)
Review for some of items mentioned will be up soon. Still taking some times to see how it works and reacts.

I'm so happy with the toiletry bags. It comes with red and blue, but my brother thought blue looks better.
I like how spacious it is and able to fit it quite many full size skincare.


Well, well.... I'm getting a bit drowsy now, is time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks