Drugstore Cleansing Items: NIVEA Creme Care Line & Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser



1. Nivea Daily Essentials Creme Care Cleansing Cream Wash
I spotted this newbie when I was walking around in my local drugstore, I don't really use drugstore products unless I've read good reviews about them or I'm really in the mood to try out something new. Since my skin feels quite dry these days, I decided to try the cream wash. Well, it was totally my mistake, I never thought this is a cleansing cream. I thought it is a face wash because my eyes and brain was so focus on the cream wash thingy. So, I follow the instruction, wet my face and neck, then massaged the cleansing cream all over my face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Unlike other cleansing cream I've tried which need to be tissue-off, this just rinse off easily with water. Wow, I am really surprise because it leaves my skin feels really soft and comfortable. Anyway, I still think this would be good if I'm on really light makeup such as sunscreen and little bit of face powder.
Besides, I also experienced a light tingling sensation when I massage it onto my face, not really sure because of the ingredients or my sensitive skin. Although the tingling is very mild, it didn't make my skin turn red or itchy.

2. Nivea Daily Essentials Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes 25's
I don't know it is just me or most of us, I got really lazy with using cleansing oil these days. When I'm off from work, especially if I'm on evening or afternoon shift I reached home around 10.30pm. Gosh, all I want is food and a good bath that is really quick and hassle free. Now, it makes sense that I reached cleansing wipes more and more rather than using cleansing oil, get it emulsified, bla bla bla.... Still, I'm very concern with my cleansing routine. So, I will use the Nivea Cleansing cream wash all over my face, then, I will take a piece of wipes to remove all the cleansing cream and makeup. I only use very light makeup such as sunscreen, face powder, blush and eye brow pencil. Then, I wash the wipes with water and using the same wipes, wipe my face again and again. I'm impressed with the quality, the wipe is really thick but soft and able to reuse for 3-4times. I wash it with water again and again, it still in a good condition. But then, I only use 1 wipes for 1 cleansing session. Highly recommend this and I'm going to repurchase this soon.

3. Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser
After all the cleansing cream and wipes, I will pour out a descent amount to cleanser, massage all over my face and using the same wipes (after wash with water), wipe off the cleanser. This cleanser is very gentle for people who have flaky skin or sensitive skin. It doesn't lathers nor has any scent. After that, I will splash with tons of water to ensure my face is thoroughly cleanse. Then, I'm ready for my shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks