Buying Just Makes Me Happy

Hello, the title itself simply describe how happy I am right now. I've bought some skincare as well as makeup  stuff, not too much but is already enough to create a happiness impact to me.

I joined Sephora spree with a sweet blogger aka Cynthia last month, and turn out I bought them home. Hooray! I've been wanted to try out the Anastasia brow wiz for so long, everyone in the blogger/Youtube seems liking and raving this a lot. Can't wait to try it!
Also got my wishlist Josie Maran travel size cleansing oil with Argan oil and Korres lip butter in pomegranate. Since I've really into simply makeup and skincare these days, I decided to try out the bareMinerals Complexion Kit. Cynthia also include Clarins and Givenchy samples for me... thank you!


The highlight of my Sephora spree, I invested on a Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush. I saw swatches and review from the famous blogger and Youtuber -- Raeview and I just hooked by the gorgeous outcome. Moreover, this product seems to be one of the hype in 1st quarter of 2014, how can I possibly missed it. I discussed with Cynthia and she recommended me to try this and so she helped me placed my order...
It looks really pretty, can't wait to try it!



Now, move to my Kiehl's skincare part, I enjoy using products from Kiehl's very much, especially their serums, they are amazing and my skin loves it. I got the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution, oh my, this is so important for me to clear my dark acne spots and marks. This month Kiehl's is having jumbo size for the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, since I'm already in my mid twenties, it's better for me to start my anti-aging skincare. I got some samples to try out as well.  The Ultra Facial Cleanser is really nice and gentle to my combination skin, thinking to get the full size. ha!


Overall, buying my skincare and cosmetics just makes me feel so happy. Thank you Cynthia for your recommendation and suggestion. I'll do a review and swatches next week, so stay tune.
Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks