Weekends Highlights

Talking about weekends, seriously it just makes me feel more homesick. I enjoyed last weekends very much, I got to see my parents and sibling, and my grandma. So, tell you what, I ate 3 cakes in a week. Haha, that's a lot for me, thank God for giving me such wonderful time with family.

This cake for my mother-in-law, we celebrated earlier before I heading back home. 



This is the strawberry cake I baked for my mom, I was in rush so I used those ready made packet but I also added in some blueberries.



And the last cake, is for my grandma.... made of Pandan leaves, super delicious and most important, grandma was very, very happy on that day!



Lastly, I decided not to bake muffins so I baked a quick bread for hubby!



** everyone seems liking this quick bread, it was completely gone from the dining table the next morning **

How's your last weekends? I hope it was a good one and a memorable one for you too.
Looking forward for more lovely weekends ahead~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks