Empties: Skincare & Simple Cleansing Sets


Is the end of February, I decided to do products empties this month (once every 2 months) so I can keep track with my skincare stuffs. I have A LOT but on the way to finish them before getting more and trying more new skincare.

Well, I will include my thoughts about them along with the product listed.

  • Avene Thermal Water Mist - I love the face mist, spray out like a thousand of fine water, sit nicely onto my skin every time I've done with my cleansing routine. It evens calm down some of my redness due to the super hot weather. It does makes the skin feel hydrate after spray but still need to apply moisturizer to prevent skin dehydration
  • Kose Infinity Advance Serum I - As I've mentioned in my current skincare routine, I absolutely enjoying using this. Really light weight for current weather. In case you want to read my previous review, click HERE
  • Kose Moisture Skin Repair -  light liquid lotion, apply after cleansing, then only follow up with toner & moisturizer. Not sure if it helps to boost my skin hydration, but it feels good on the skin
  • Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion - best drugstore cleansing lotion I've ever come across. As for me, I'm not putting on too much makeup onto my face, by using this cleansing lotion is just fine for me. Super light but removes my sunscreen and brow pencil very well. Not sticky or oily, I'm pretty sure it doesn't irritate my eyes as well. Definitely repurchase it later on / once I've hit pan for more cleansing milk that I currently own.
  • Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - best drugstore cleansing wipes. I like travel with this, no worries of product leakage especially travel with cleansing oils. I normally use the cleansing lotion as 1st cleansing steps, then use this facial wipes to remove the cleansing lotion. Then, I even wash the facial wipes and wipes all over my face again before move to cleansing foam. Very happy using this. I'm constantly getting this item now because it really makes my whole cleansing routine so much easier and less hectic.

That's all for my empties this month. Project hit pan really helps me to finish up my skincare, mind me of some products that I've bought and yet to finish. It also remind me how many products I have and restrain myself for getting more products, reduce unnecessary expenditure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks