Review: Cosmecnique Lightening Facial Scrub

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year for those who celebrate it. May the new year full with excitement, joy and love!

I just back from my new year holiday which is awesome! The travelling part was exhausting but glad that traffic was pretty smooth all the way from north to south and south back home. Without further a do, here's my review for the face scrub I've been using for 4months.

I'm a crazy skincare lover, well, I just love skincare so much. I never know about Cosmecnique brand till I meet my current favourite beautician. I was then been introduced about this brand, so far I'm loving and enjoying products under this brand very much.

The packaging is simple, comes in a thin plastic bottle. I like the pump dispenser, 1 or 1/2 of product is enough for my entire face. The texture is creamy and the scrub beads are so gentle, I use this after double cleanse my face 3-4 times per week.
The scrub beads are finely crushed, so together with the creamy consistency, everything glides onto skin smoothly. The texture is quite similar like a peeling gel but with a grainier texture. Normally, I will massage for 3-5minutes before rinse it. It just leave my skin super soft, just like a peeled off hard boiled egg. I'm very impressed with the outcome. Even I've been using it rigorously in a week, seriously, I've not encounter any dry patches or redness on my face after use. Words can't describe how much I like this and how well it has works for my sensitive skin. Besides, I noticed it helps to unclog my pores, helps better skincare absorption.
Other than that, I think it helps my skin glow and brightens up my complexion too. Happy! wee....

Some details about the product:-




Price: RM118 (depends on the beauty outlets)
Volume: 110mL
Scent: Clean, not over powering, not irritating (sorry, I'm really bad in describing scents)
Repurchase: Yes


All in all, this works for me. I highly recommend this for anyone who loving for a gentle yet effective face scrub. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin too. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks